This position pays for : Advanced Education, Board Certification, Extra Vacation, Relocation, Sign On Bonus, and Monthly Bonus This Position provides: Partnership Position at Hire, Management Mentoring, Clinical Mentoring, and Leadership Training Clinical Manager Key Responsibilities to perform at the clinic:
• Schedule management for all employees (approve OT, PTO, ADP)
• Own the patient experience by instilling our Practice Values
• Deliver the “WOW” factor every visit and every patient
• Hire and serve the best employees to build team culture
• Manage 90 day on-boarding experience for all new employees
• Deliver mentoring, education, and training of the team
• Conduct bi-monthly professional development meetings to mentor, train and educate employees to reach their goals
• Conduct bi-monthly productivity meetings to help employees exceed their annual revenue goals and quarterly visit counts to maximize employee bonus pay
• Participate in bi-monthly meetings with Clinical Director to review all aspects of clinic, employees, marketing, billing, compliance, etc
• Be Innovative, solutions oriented, and solve problems effectively using the 5 Whys Strategy
• Perform weekly internal marketing efforts to build lasting patient and physician relationships and coordinate with Marketing Team
• Inspire and Impact the community with passion, company loyalty and dedication
• Includes all job descriptions for being a physical therapist Athletic Physical Therapy has solidified itself as a patient-focused, result-oriented rehabilitation company.
Join our “A-Team” and become part of a growing physical therapist owned, multi-location practice serving our community for over 20 years.
Our next A-Team member will be an energetic, community-minded therapists with original ideas about providing service as special and unique as the patients we serve.
As a member of our A-Team, our goal is to help you grow in every aspect of your career.
Our belief is your growth is conducive to the growth of Athletic Physical Therapy.
Whether you hope to reach higher level certifications or move into leadership positions, our individualized career planning will elevate you towards your goals.
As a member of our collaborative clinical A-Team, you will have the opportunity to treat a wide variety of diagnoses (post-surgical and non-surgical) in an outpatient setting, working together in an environment that has a profound and positive impact on the lives of everyone we treat.
We accomplish this by living our Practice Values every day.
Practice with Passion Make a positive impact on the lives of patients and families around the community With unparalleled caring and enthusiasm Love what you do And have the courage to make a difference Practice Together Practice together as a team to realize our full potential Form deep relationships with patients and physicians with whom we work Enrich the communities in which we work Practice Fair Treat each other with respect and dignity Trust each other to make the right decisions Be accountable for all that passes in front of us Act with unwavering integrity on all occasions Practice according to the legal and ethical guidelines of our Practice Act.
Practice to Grow Seek continuous improvement and deliver quality results in every part of our business Provide opportunities and support for personal and professional growth Reward excellence and achieve financial goals so that we can continue to practice We are consumed by living our Social Values every day.
Creating a culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome.
Acting with courage by challenging the status quo to make a difference Finding new ways to grow our company and each other.
Being present, connecting with transparency, dignity and respect.
Delivering our very best in all we do, holding ourselves accountable for results.
We are performance driven, through the lens of humanity.
Benefits Health insurance Paid time off 401(k) Flexible schedule Retirement plan Referral program Professional development assistance Pay $110,000.00
– $125,000.00 per year The A-Team is a dedicate group of well-educated physical therapy doctors and physical therapists assistants, who are committed to constant improvement in the areas of manual therapy expertise, exercise progressions, and a keen focus on the mindset of the therapist and patient.
Our proprietary ” ARC Progression ” was developed over 20 years by Dr.
Stephen Clark, PT, DPT, OCS, MBA.
This unique method of treatment enables patients to recover faster and more completely both from a physiological and psychological perspective.
During regular monthly meetings, you will be mentored by the A-Team to learn how the “ARC Progression” shapes and fits into your style of practice to elevate your treatments to their highest level.