Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:30 PM – 8:00 AM
• 36 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of Pediatric Medical Surgical Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious, medical, and personal declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
“If you have work experiences with overlapping start and end dates, please include a note with an explanation for the overlap in order to be considered for this role.”
1-year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent experience
Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field preferred
BLS, PALS, and ACLS must be from AHA, ARC, Canadian Heart and Stroke, and Military Training Work only.
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2024-01-19
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3