Hourly Pay Range: $21-26 plus daily travel per diem for expenses.
BluSky offers a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Equipment appropriate to the position (i. e., laptop, smartphone, etc.)
- Corporate apparel allowance
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Additional pay during CAT events
- Extended benefits: Employee Assistance Program, Accident & Critical Illness Coverage, LegalShield, Professional Development, and more.
We pride ourselves on hiring the best candidates to join the BluSky family and are passionate about our team, culture, and services. BluSky is seeking the most talented, driven, and professional individuals who want to grow their careers, be a part of a supportive team, and have the passion to succeed.
The National Restoration Supervisor is a nationwide traveling first responder in emergency fire and water property loss situations and is the secondary position of understanding, organizing, and directing on-site activities. Primary responsibilities include performing advanced techniques for water, fire, and mold mitigation, responding to emergency and non-emergency services jobs, completing timely and accurate paperwork, field supervision, and mentorship of restoration technicians and labor.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Restoration Project Manager.
- Responsible for the efficiency and progress of most day-to-day field operations.
- Identifies and communicates daily labor, material, and equipment needs to the Restoration Project Manager.
- Works with the Project Manager to understand and execute the scope of work.
- Works with the Project Manager to create, execute, and communicate the project schedule.
- Conducts daily safety toolbox talks and ensures compliance with BluSky safety policies.
- Ensures crews have the equipment and material needed to perform work.
- Ensures the quality of work being performed meets the highest standards of workmanship based on industry standards.
- Have awareness of the safety and protection of building occupants and workers on-site.
- Completes inspections of work progress and verifies completion.
- Maintains daily documentation of activities, moisture logs, communications, and equipment.
- Provide prompt solutions to any changes or issues that arise on a project.
- Communicate clearly with the Project Manager, Project Director, and the customer regarding any current and relevant project conditions, as necessary.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Strict adherence to all company Best Practices, safety, and legal requirements
- Promptly reports all job site accidents to BluSky Safety Consultant, Project Manager, and Human Resources.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and professional appearance of vehicles, equipment, materials, warehouse, and project at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of restoration industry experience (water, fire, and mold) is preferred.
- IICRC accreditations for fire & smoke, water restoration, and microbial remediation are preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work with people professionally.
- Ability to encourage and motivate people to ensure high productivity.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership qualities.
- Possesses the ability to execute quality control inspections and respond appropriately.
- Maintains a valid and current driver’s license to operate a commercial motor vehicle; CDL is a plus.
- Availability for travel in response to out-of-town projects and/or catastrophic events.
- Successfully pass a national criminal background check and motor vehicle report background check.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to travel (including air travel) approximately 75% of the time.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is required to move and walk around the office regularly.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.