The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf.
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.