A global law firm is looking for a new Administrative Assistant for their Century City office. This role will be responsible for providing high level guest services and support, proactively identifying guest needs, working the reception desk, answering phone, email, and virtual requests, and supporting the catering and AV teams in providing an excellent guest experience at all levels. They will additionally help the Office Manager with projects, events, Chrome River tasks, and clerical tasks.
This role will be fully onsite 5 days a week. The shift will be from 9 am to 5 pm. The candidate will mainly work 35 hours a week but they want the candidate to be open to working overtime and working events when needed.
- Acts as Reception Support. Reception coverage for breaks, lunches and absences
- Answers phones, assists in conference room booking through EMS, including coordinating IT equipment and catering needs.
- Assists in coordination and set-up of office events, including assisting marketing with client events
- Books visitor offices, sets up visitor cardkey access and coordinates with building security
- Provides Legal Support assistance to secretaries for special projects, mailings and filings
- Assists with special office projects and events as needed
- Demonstrates high standards of courtesy and professionalism when responding to requests using the telephone, email and voicemail and when interacting with vendors, clients and guests of the Firm.
- 1 to 3 years of Admininstrative Assistant experience in a business environment
- Strong organizational skills. Strong attention to detail. Good judgment
- Excellent telephone, email, and customer service etiquette
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- No job hopping
- Great presentation
- Willingness to learn Sidley programs
- High school diploma or general education degree
Hours: 9am to 6pm
Proof of vaccination required
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Mary Gandara:
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.