100% Remote Vice President of Accounting
Content & Collaboration Software Company in Dallas, TX.
250K-$$$+ range, 40% bonus, equity (this range is negotiable)
Applicants have to be located in Dallas, TX.
The software company I am representing has been remote for 3 years now, however, they are starting to build up their leadership team in Dallas and would like for everyone to collaborate 1 day a week in their office located in Granite Park/Plano, TX. I would be thrilled to connect so we can get to know each other and see if it could be a potential fit.
About the Role
The VP of Accounting will report directly to the CFO and manage a fast-paced corporate team to support forecasting revenue and expenses accurately. The company would like this person to already be at the VP level.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field
• 15+ years of accounting experience
• Tech industry experience
• Big 4 and industry experience
• Focused on process improvement
• Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Innate confidence
• Strong Business Acumen
• Working across the business units and exec teams
Applications: Microsoft Excel (Advanced), VBA, SQL, Bloomberg, FactSet, S&P CapIQ, SAP, Salesforce