Our client, a leading boutique Commercial Real Estate Firm is looking for a highly organized and driven Office Manager to support their collaborative team. The Office Manager will effectively be the face of the corporate office, acting as a liaison between inside and outside contacts with a positive and professional approach to their work. The Office Manager will work under the executive leadership team and will assist in all areas of office organization and facilities management, mailing and distribution, as well as engage in various projects for leasing and property management. The Office Manager will seamlessly work with the Controller and Accountant to facilitate invoicing, AP/AR, and bill pay with great care and detail. The right candidate has a minimum of 3 years of office experience, ideally in CRE or Property Management and has experience working independently to drive projects to completion. The ideal candidate will be an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats and has experience handling a wide range of administrative, office management and executive support related tasks.
- Effectively address incoming client inquiries and concerns, answering calls and responding to any action items
- Manage documentation and invoicing, following up with outside vendors and contacts
- Prepare materials for meetings and facilitate any research as required
- Draft leases and other formal documents, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Maintain and organize online file archives, paying special attention to detail and time-sensitive material
- Work closely with Corporate Controller to facilitate invoicing, AP/AR, and account reconciliation
- Spearhead all office projects, manage the budget, order supplies, with a mind for cost-control and analysis
- Other additional duties as needed
Ideal Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative or office management experience
- Background in financial services, accounting, or property management
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office – experience with AppFolio a plus
- Polished communication skills
- Superb organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Commitment to a high standard of work
Hours for this position are 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM with overtime as needed, depending on assigned projects. We work 4 days a week in the office, Friday is WFH.
Salary Range: 70K-80K Base and dependent on level of experience.
This firm offers health benefits and a competitive compensation structure. There is a large opportunity for growth within the company.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.