User Acquisition Manager
Details: full-time direct hire
Location: Fully Remote Currently- but will be moving to a hybrid model in SF or LA
We are seeking a User Acquisition Manager who will own paid media, growth, and analysis to support our expanding library of anime and JRPG mobile game titles. This role will utilize owned and paid channels to raise awareness and acquire an engaged user base by building and executing on user acquisition strategies per game title.
- A day in the life: Own strategy across paid marketing channels globally including the spend and performance of a million budget
- Lead paid media planning and campaign development working within a fixed budget
- Execute campaigns across various ad platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Optimize and analyze campaign results to fine-tune budget allocations
- Partner closely with our analytics team to measure effectiveness, drive efficiency, and develop impactful insights across the organization
- Collaborate with Marketing and Creative Services on the development of all creative assets (including static/video assets used for paid channels)
- Coordinate with Senior Marketing Manager to ensure alignment across our marketing strategy and prioritization
- 4+ years of professional experience in paid mobile app marketing with an understanding of app store optimization
- Demonstrated ability to meet revenue goals and drive post-app install metrics
- Passion for anime entertainment, and/or mobile gaming is a plus