About the company
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons is one of the largest retail employers, providing approximately 300,000 jobs across 2,200 stores, 22 distribution centers, 20 food and beverage plants and various support offices. We operate in 34 states and the District of Columbia under the Albertsons banner, as well as Safeway, Tom Thumb, Jewel Osco, Shaw s and many more recognizable names.
Albertsons Companies recently rolled out our Presence with a Purpose work model. Placing a premium on adaptability, safety and family well-being, Presence with a Purpose will help us build a hybrid work environment between remote work and office time. A one-size-fits-all approach does not apply to everyone, and teams are allowed to make decisions that are best for them.
What you will be doing
Albertsons Media Collective is Albertsons (ACI) expansion into the Retail Media Sector. It offers all brands the opportunity to drive relevance through advertising programs that leverage the unique relationship we have with our customers and the first-party data that enables that relevance. These programs will be activated on both our owned platforms and other media platforms that are not owned by ACI. Our mission is to serve our customers advertising for those products and services they are interested in, while driving sales for our clients and profitable growth for Albertsons.
You will be orchestrating internal cross-team workflow communication to ensure documented campaign milestones and optimizations are completed within expected SLAs or sooner, as well as active problem solving throughout the campaign lifecycle.
The position will be based in Pleasanton, California, Boise, Idaho or Dallas, Texas.
- Function as a central point of contact cross departments, owning status and next steps for each owned program with a level of customer service ensuring effective communication, timely responses to requests and proactive resolution of potential issues
- Expert organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to implement and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Lead internal cross functional media meetings and ensure up to date maintenance of trackers
- Own project management support during the campaign lifecycle to ensure on time completion of deliverables, coordinate across departments, identify potential risks and issues
- Provide in flight omnichannel optimization recommendations on tactics/placements, targeting/segmentation and messaging to meet specific campaign objectives
- Build strong ties across disciplines to produce successful campaigns, maintaining high levels of communication throughout campaign lifecycle and ensuring consistent high quality deliverables across media planning & activation teams
- Partner with analytics team to deliver insights & recommendations to tell a story rooted in data tied to the media activation
- Maintain media planning and activation quality assurance processes, ensure that processes are being followed consistently, refined and changed based on learnings
A copy of the full job description can be made available to you.
What we are searching for
- A bachelor s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in digital omnichannel media planning and activation, including media platforms (DV360, Meta, Pinterest etc.), LiveRamp and/or relevant digital media tools.
- Proven understanding of media backend (digital ecosystem, trafficking, attribution etc.) and application of that within the campaign lifecycle to inform cross functional next steps and ownership
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important in developing relationships and maintaining efficient communication across the team
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Strategic thinker with a customer centric focus
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong communicator with influencing and persuasion skills
- Effective collaborator and relationship builder
- Mindset for operational excellence
- Data and solutions driven
- Media expertise
What it is like at Albertsons?
Albertsons Culture Principles
Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
Team: We always support and recognize each other
Inclusive: We always value everyone s perspective
Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success