Our People Team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally.
Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating.
As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our companys future by matching talent to the right roles as well as cultivating an environment in which all of our employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive.
This position will play a key role in driving talent strategy alongside our People Leadership Team while designing and implementing people programs that will shape the company’s future for years to come.
You’ll lead a team of talent strategy and organizational development specialists to drive cross-functional initiatives across the People team to ensure our candidates and employees around the globe find roles where they can thrive.
Working with the Director of Talent Analytics & Planning, you’ll ensure that GOAT Group is data-driven and intentional in all its people decisions, and your team will drive initiatives to help support and empower our most valuable asset
– our employees.
With a keen business acumen and comfort managing a broad set of cross-functional leadership stakeholders, candidates for this role should be excited to tackle a wide array of people-related issues and ensure GOAT Group is on the leading edge of organizational effectiveness best practices.
In this role you will:
- Lay the foundations of our organizational effectiveness and talent programs, shaping how a rapidly-scaling global brings the greatest out of its people for years to come
- Build, manage, and innovate on core talent management programs, including performance management, engagement surveys, succession planning, and diversity, equity, and inclusion programs, shaping the work experience of our global employee population
- Lead a team of internal consultants and project managers working on strategic talent initiatives where needed across the People team, helping to drive and coordinate cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Support the People Leadership Team in managing and tracking OKRs across the People organization
- Seamlessly partner with stakeholders across the business, including our broader People Team, Executive Team, and other leaders across GOAT’s business
We are looking for:
- 12+ years of relevant professional experience, with experience in consulting, HR strategy, or organizational development and effectiveness
- Experience building and leading a team, demonstrated through at least 2+ years of management experience
- Proven ability to manage a wide cross-functional array of stakeholders at the executive and leadership level, both within HR and across other business functions
- Strong project management skills, capable of coaching others to drive cross-functional initiatives from design through implementation while keeping stakeholders appropriately engaged
- “User-centric” mindset, with an ability to thoughtfully plan change management to create the best experience for our employees
- A love of continual learning, approaching the challenges of an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment and rapidly changing responsibilities with a curious mindset and “get-the-job-done” mentality
- Strong communicator with experience weaving narratives for executive stakeholders using data, both quantitative and qualitative
- Subject matter expertise in organizational development, organizational behavior, industrial-organizational psychology, or other fields relevant to human capital management
- Experience with a variety of project management techniques (e.g., agile, kaizen, etc.) a plus
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future.
Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world.
Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc.
as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement.
We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.