About the job
Make a difference. Be happy. Grow your career.
A Senior Consultant provides consulting services to clients on Epic-related projects in an analyst, project management, project leadership or training capacity.
- Beaker Anatomic Pathology
- Molecular Next-Generation Sequencing
- Perform Epic-related consulting and administrative computer services for Nordic clients
- Apply technical expertise to individual client system build in order to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Mentor client project teams as necessary in project and system build strategy.
- Track and document risks and issues.
- Analyze and document workflows.
- Work closely with project leadership, including documentation and facilitation.
- Work directly with Epic end users. Monitor workflows, and provide documentation and optimization suggestions.
- Lead meetings regarding project status and ongoing work-product coordination.
- Additional specific duties related to the project as may be required and dictated by individual clients. These duties are documented on a per-contract basis in the clients statement of work.
- May be invited to attend corporate functions as a representative of the company to meet prospective consultants, as well as solidify relationships with clients and Nordic co-workers.
Skills and Experience
- All consultants must possess at least one Epic certification. Multiple certifications are preferred.
- Some project management experience is preferred.
- Minimum two years Epic work experience after certification.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task as well as maintain an intense focus on individual tasks.
- Self-starter with the ability to maintain a schedule, meet deadlines, and monitor ones own work product.
- Highly adaptable; able to acclimate quickly to new project assignments; to include, but not limited to:
- Adapt quickly to new work environments.
- Work successfully with different teams and co-workers.
- Varying travel and living arrangements due to project location changes.
- Possess a strong work ethic who treats others with respect, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works ethically and with integrity, and upholds organizational values.
- Very high degree of professionalism