Our client is a global impact media foundation with a mission to build a more sustainable future by inspiring us all to take action. They form partnerships and elevate stories that invite us to imagine a better future for our planet, and ourselves. They are seeking a bold, dynamic and energetic Senior Brand and Partnerships Manager who can develop and oversee marketing, events, partnerships and communications initiatives that speak to and activate our audience.
In this role, you will manage a US-based team of 4. Together with the team, you will lead creative development, partnerships and community and event activities. In addition to being a great leader, a teammate, and a fan of our mission, you should have a passion for developing innovative and creative ideas for our audience that are engaging, and focus on sparking behavioral change.The right person for the role is an inspirational leader with a mission driven mindset and is motivated to manage a small but passionate team, then you are just the person we re looking for.
The position is based out of Los Gatos, CA and will be on a hybrid schedule with 3 days a week in the office. You will work with a global team of colleagues in Copenhagen and Amsterdam and report to the Executive Director.
- Together with our Executive Director and key members of the team, further develop the
- brand strategy, partner strategy and community strategy within the US
- Ensure that all plans and activities are aligned with the strategy
- Brand & Marketing: Ensure a strong and aligned brand communication in all relevant
- touch points and to oversee the marketing plan and budget
- Partnerships: Responsible for overseeing the various partnerships and agreements
- Community & Events: Develop our community together with our two community managers and oversee the execution of strategies
- Research: Develop a user research plan that ensures continuous feedback from users and community members
- Content: Work cross disciplinarily alongside the storytelling team to address audience
- feedback and act on relevant topics
- Responsible for high growth of 5 s reach and community members
- Manage a 4-person team. Coach, inspire and manage the people on the team and contribute to a creative and energetic work environment
- Extensive experience as a marketing/sales manager with proven leadership skills
- An inspiring and motivating leader who is not afraid of being hands-on when necessary
- 7 years+ in media, agency, brand and/or consulting background is preferred
- A strong affinity for working for a charitable organization and the personal ambition to
- make an impact
- Excellent project management, creative problem-solving and research skills
- Solid understanding and knowledge about social media and digital platforms
- Flexible with an appetite for an entrepreneurial environment and an appreciation for varied workplace cultures
- Phenomenal balance of disciplined critical thinking, creative passion, and a willingness
- to be hands-on with a can-do attitude
- Experience working with a global team is preferred
The salary range is $150,000 – $170,000 depending on experience, plus paid time off and healthcare benefits.