BiasSync is a science-based behavioral change SaaS platform focused on mitigating the impact of unconscious bias as part of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). Our goal is to create more fair and respectful workplaces.
Our core values – Grit, Innovative, Team-oriented, Integrity, Authentic, and Purpose-driven
– reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people-focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Administration Manager
BiasSync is seeking a proven Sales Administration Manager to help build, operate and scale the revenue teams (sales, client success, partnerships and marketing) through developing and deploying a data-drivenanalytical framework to help guide and measure GTM strategies. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment.
What You’ll Do:
As Sales Administration Manager, you will create and manage processes and procedures to improverevenue operational efficiency, lead management, revenue KPI’s and performance reporting. Tasks include the following:
- Implement an early warning system to actively manage the qualified pipeline, funnel activity, sales performance/execution and forecasting
- Support strategic planning and operating procedures within the Revenue team
- Partner with leadership on annual planning, capacity planning, quotas, budgeting, forecasting, compensation models/plans, SPIFFs, etc.
- Manage the weekly forecasting and pipeline reporting cadence
- Lead discussions about weekly and monthly metrics, including leading and lagging indicators for salespipeline, sales activities, sales execution (win rates/sales cycle)
- Lead territory and quota planning in alignment with the overall annual plan
- Facilitate the operational elements of executing on the plan, including alignment of Sales capacity and territories to overlay resources
- Provide a clean, centralized, and standardized view of the Sales funnel and associated KPIs in Salesforce
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize processes/infrastructure/systems for scale
- Identify, select, and onboard scalable tools to ensure sales data visibility
- Act as Salesforce administer and other sales-related technologies
- Track and analyze results to show success through OKRs, KPIs, and other performance/efficiency/effectiveness metrics
EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be highly proficient in Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Workplace, Excel/Google Sheets, and technically savvy for other key sales applications
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Planning & Operations (preferably at B2B SaaS companies)
- An understanding of core SaaS B2B growth and efficiency business metrics
- A track record of helping sales teams hit aggressive revenue and pipeline targets
- Expertise with Salesforce and various sales and analytic tools
- Experience and demonstrated excellence in partnering inter- and cross- departmentally with Go to Market teams
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, where initiatives are fluid and require constant prioritization
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) and the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Leadership
$75,000 TO $95,000
- 401(k) • Dental insurance
- Disability insurance • Flexible schedule
- Health insurance • Life insurance
- Travel reimbursement • Paid time off
- Paid training • Vision insurance
Hybrid Remote – 3 days in Los Angeles office
Company’s website: www.BiasSync.com
BiasSync is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR