Our goal is to provide the best guest experience and an unparalleled experience when it comes to caviar.
We are looking for a serious and passionate Restaurant Manager to deliver our amazing customer service. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate and is looking to grow.
Summary of Position: Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the restaurant, the retail components and events.
Job Purpose: To lead and inspire the food & beverage team to deliver exceptional service, creating unforgettable experiences for our guests.
Summary of Essential Functions:
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Cultivate relationships with new and returning guests.
- Investigate and resolve guest complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Reinforce employee compliance to company policies and standards.
- Responsible for creating a positive work culture.
- Conduct daily pre shifts to reinforce staff knowledge.
- Manage FOH labor and make sure that breaks and overtime are in line with department budget.
- Responsible for establishing and overseeing inventory controls and maintaining proper par levels.
- Implement and maintain operational check lists including opening, closing, and mid-shift task lists.
- Suggest improvements and enhancements to General Manager.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant and hotel policies and procedures.
- Achieve company objectives in service quality, appearance and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop your team in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Ensure that Staff within department has the appropriate tools and supplies each shift.
- Drive company standards, including uniform, grooming and timeliness of the staff each shift.
- Train and coach staff within assigned department to focus on company standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurants preventative maintenance programs.
- Be knowledgeable regarding personnel, and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Report workplace injuries to Worker’s Comp carrier immediately.
More detail about Caviar Kaspia , please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/383113-caviar-kaspia