You are an experienced and dedicated Quality Assurance Engineer with strong testing fundamentals, who understands QA methodologies, software development lifecycle, as well as issue tracking & resolution, and has contributed to test automation. You are committed to best practices, and you take personal ownership of the quality of your product. You enjoy collaboration, and thrive in a team environment where everyone is working towards a common goal. You enjoy getting to know your team on a personal level, and you love finding ways to have fun while doing your job!
- Help define, plan and deliver our test automation strategy.
- Design and build test automation for our expanding clinical research SaaS software suite.
- Influence and guide the evolution of our test automation frameworks, processes and infrastructures.
- Use your technology, test automation and software delivery experience to mentor and coach our growing team of test automation engineers.
- At least 7 years experience designing and developing test automation for commercial SaaS applications.
- Experience working as a member of an Agile software delivery team, collaborating with product engineers, product owners and test engineers to plan and deliver test automation.
- Proven success owning and delivering on a test automation roadmap.
- Experience with cloud native applications and related cloud native technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science/Applications or Mathematics or similar field is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectiveness working, collaborating and succeeding as a member of a distributed software delivery team.
- Ability to lead while contributing as part of an Agile team
- Hold an appreciation for the incremental planning and delivery of software.
- Ability to influence team, stakeholders, and leadership as needed
- Strong focus on team effectiveness, results and customer success
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Passionate about technology and staying current with industry trends.
- Natural tendency towards continuous improvement for self and team
- Quick learner, self starter, proven experience to take ownership and work independently.
- Experience delivering software in a 21 CFR Part 11 environment is a plus.
Fully remote employment is an option.
We also have an office in Boston, MA for those who prefer an office environment.
- Work from anywhere
- Unlimited vacation
- Coworking Reimbursement
- Lunch on us – During Training Days
- Unlimited sick days
- 401k company match
- Life insurance
- Stock options
- Professional development
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome our employee’s differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Difference makes us better. Join us.