Project Manager Schnackel Engineers, Inc is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Los Angeles, California (91101). Job Summary:As a Project Manager, you will be at the forefront of construction management, applying your skills to influence the future of engineering design.
- Design Superior Quality Plans: Your expertise and skills, coupled with our proprietary AI for MEP software, will result in some of the highest-quality, most accurate plans seen in the industry while being completed in a fraction of the time of traditional design.
- Help Shape the Future of Revolutionary Software: Your expert input and feedback will help shape the development and improvement of Schnackel Engineers’ AI for MEP software.
- Guide Your Colleagues: You will be encouraged to utilize your positive unique life experiences, skills, and expertise for the betterment of your colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities:Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Overseeing client communication and team coordination.
- Performing design reviews.
- Ensuring timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Problem-solving and innovation.
Education and Experience:
- A proactive leader with at least five years of relevant experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in construction management, mechanical, electrical, or architectural engineering.
- A detail-oriented individual who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional communication and organization skills, including ability to prioritize tasks and multitask.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently upon receiving necessary direction and information.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments with desire to work efficiently.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Why Join Schnackel Engineers, Inc.?
- Be a part of a mid-sized, family-owned company that values quality, efficiency, and clear communication.
- Work on diverse projects across North America, offering a rich and varied professional experience.
- Embrace the challenge of a role that combines technical expertise, innovation, creativity, and leadership.
- Lead and mentor colleagues with the opportunity to pass along your experience and knowledge of the industry to the next generation.
Please submit your resume via the ‘Apply now’ button! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!