Nightlife Supervisor – Ten Five Hospitality
Job Description: The F&B Supervisor is to assist management in overseeing and supervising assigned areas in the F&B department’s nightlife venues. Supervisors assist with providing training, direction, and overall support to team members. Ensure service delivery and F&B offerings are served and presented in a timely manner, in accordance with company and Department of Health standards. Ensure food and beverage operations are seamless when occurring on assigned shift.
- Assist in daily operations and execution of food and beverage functions and outlets operations.
- Effectively assist in team member development, training, mentoring and supervising of the team during service, opening set up and closing break down.
- Creating and updating opening and closing checklists.
- Ensuring all team members complete their checklist on a daily basis.
- Assists Hotel F&B Manager with purchasing or products and maintaining proper inventory.
- Remains a constant presence on the floor.
- Assists Hotel F&B Manager with coaching and counseling and/or making recommendations when appropriate disciplinary action is required.
- Be knowledgeable of food & beverage offerings, including but not limited to wine, beer, and specialty cocktails.
- Be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Assists with end of the Month beverage inventories.
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring all phases of loss prevention in the department.
- Conducts daily pre-shift meetings when required or in the absence of the Director/Manager.
- Assist in the maintenance of liquor inventories, cages, and storage rooms.
- Responsible for ensuring all side work is completed by assigned associates.
- Ensures cleanliness in all F&B areas.
- At all times maintains the highest standards of professionalism towards all guests, team members and managers.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Assist the F&B Managers in the operation of the Department. Facilitate scheduling, time & attendance processing, payroll.
- Responsible for adhering to & ensuring team member compliance with all hotel policies and procedures.
- Maintain constant engagement and interaction with guests and team members on assigned shift, to ensure a memorable guest experience.
- Responsible for adhering to all liquor liability laws & enforcement of TIPS, Department of Health and CA food handler guidelines.
- Attend all designated training and meetings.
– 2+ years F&B experience required
– Current TIPS & CA Food Handler certifications.
– Must have availability to work all shifts including weekends, holidays, days, and evenings.
– Proof of covid-19 vaccination.
– Ability to walk and stand for at least 85% of shift.
– Ability to push, pull, lift to 50lbs.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
More detail about Ten Five Hospitality part of Ten Five Hospitality , please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/409286-ten-five-hospitality