The Field Ops Admin Manager plays a key role in assisting the site leadership team to efficiently function in their assigned roles while still meeting the day-to-day administrative obligations, analytics, and financials for the site.
The Filed Ops Admin Mgr (FOAM) will work under the Dir Field Ops Admin and closely with a wide variety of managers and leaders on-site to handle and manage a wide variety of administrative and financial activities.
- Ensure locations under scope action on compliance reports, aging reports, overdue, revenue integrity, rental processing, manual RA process, VIR Compliance, bad debt performance, and daily report management.
- Ensure locations under scope are compliant with onboarding and training needs, I9 submissions, and other onboarding activities
- Location purchasing assistance, including purchasing process and procurement compliance, including Invoice on Hold, PCard/T&E spend research, and fuel card audits/reconciliations.
- Assist with annual Area Manager ICC completion and preparation as well as corrective action implementation
- Works on complex inquiries and must-see issues through to resolution while paying attention to details and accuracy.
- Actioning on other reporting and compliance activities as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- An ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality using both verbal and written communications
- Ability to actively listen, ask good questions, and troubleshoot/diagnose issues across a wide range of topics and disciplines
- A willingness and ability to spend long periods of time working on a computer
- Attention to details in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service and a desire to take pride in a job well done that results in a great rental experience for the customer
- Understanding of the Functional Manager’s responsibilities
- Strong PC proficiency including the entire Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and manage assigned work
- Experience with ERP, Oracle, or related accounting software
- Strong management, communications, interpersonal relationship, customer service, and problem-solving skills
The Hertz Corporation operates the Hertz, Dollar Car Rental, Thrifty Car Rental brands in approximately 9,700 corporate and franchisee locations throughout North America, Europe, The Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The Hertz Corporation is one of the largest worldwide airport general use vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
US EEO STATEMENT