Shomer Insurance Services, an Alera Group Agency, is seeking a Commercial Lines Junior Account Manager to join their team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
The Assistant Account Manager works with an Account Manager or an Account Executive to maximize client retention and new sales by assisting in the completion of administrative and technical functions.
- Respond to Account Manager, Account Executive, and client requests in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Follow agency systems, procedures, and timeframes to set up and maintain client files.
- Perform rating functions on various carrier websites.
- Process policies, endorsements, and endorsement requests according to agency procedures and timeframes.
- Issue certificates of insurance, insurance applications, identification cards, etc.
- Compose letters to clients and insurance carriers according to form letters in data porter.
- Maintain current suspense items according to agency procedures.
- Contact clients and/or insurance carriers for information or to perform service as needed.
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality regarding corporate and client-related information.
- Attend and pass CIC courses with the goal of obtaining the CIC designation in a reasonable time frame.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of one-year prior experience as an assistant in an insurance agency.
- Past completion of relevant insurance education (i.e. – CISR, INS 21, etc.).
- Fire & Casualty license.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication/people skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
Salary – $55-$75K
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees, including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, paid time off and much more.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you’re a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.