An amazing opportunity to work with an upcoming Consumer Product Goods brand that is based in the heart of LA!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lauren Lehman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 – $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are representing a growing / upcoming Consumer Product Goods brand that is located in Los Angeles.
They sell adaptogens, mushrooms, supplements, and skin care products that are 100% natural and bio-traceable.
Apply now to learn more!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Develop and build demand plans on a SKU/week level for all accounts.
- Lead regular meetings with senior leadership to review demand plan, and potential risks opportunities between the demand plan and financial plan, and any mitigation plans.
- Evaluate real-time forecast consumption and consumer level POS information; take corrective action to optimize inventory in accordance with those trends.
- Measure and report forecast accuracy and other KPIs relating to demand planning and supply chain for continuous improvement.
- Run weekly planning meetings with cross-functional partners to align demand forecasts utilizing aggregated historical sales, seasonality and customer sales forecasts for reference.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to integrate market intelligence into the forecasts.
- Review excess and obsolesce inventory, partner with Sales and Finance to recommend exit strategies, disposition, and reserves.
- Promote available to sell inventory to Sales, and support capitalizing on demand risks and opportunities.
- Identify and resolve supply shortfalls by working Supply Planning team to formulate actions plan to avert stock out.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for the sales forecasting and demand planning processes.
- Provide input to the development of inventory policies and parameters.
- Monitor SKU trends and make recommendations to EOL existing items.
- Must be local to Los Angeles.
- 3+ years of experience in demand planning and other operational/supply chain scope.
- Produce, Food or consumer goods experience preferred and 4-year degree in applicable area required.
- Highly analytical, experience in fast paced, collaborative environment, using data to drive to decisions
- General knowledge of MRP planning systems or aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
- NetSuite experience preferred. Strong Excel skills required.
- Ability to prioritize – be able to separate important vs urgent
- Presentation Skills: Must have effective verbal and written communication skills. Good problem-solving skills are essential.
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into results driving actions.
- Analytic Skills: Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.