Lead a business and a team
We’re looking for an experienced General Manager to join us. You’ll be in charge of achieving both financial and personal goals that will push you, and your team, forward. You’ll hire, train, and develop your crew, impacting their future as much as yours, while ensuring our guests leave us happy, and excited to come back. Our unmatched rewards package includes a performance-based uncapped profit-sharing bonus that rewards you for your hard work. If you have an interest in sales growth, cost management, and enjoy leading a successful team then we want to meet you! Join us and take charge of your career.
You’ll get a chance to:
- Use your people skills to hire, train, and develop your team
- Uphold the highest food quality and guest service standards to ensure guest satisfaction
- Be in charge of ensuring food safety compliance and maintaining product inventory
- Maintain a highly functional restaurant by following cleanliness guidelines and safety standards
How we reward you:
- Free meals at work
- Generous compensation package with bonus opportunities
- Discounts at theme parks, gym memberships, and much more
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance**
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays**
On-going career and leadership development, including comprehensive training
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships**
- Lucrative associate referral bonus
- Income protection including Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance**
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account**
**Applies to full-time associates who work an average of 30 hours/week
Required background & experience:
- Food Safety: Serve Safe certified
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Minimum one to two years of Operations experience
- Must pass annual Cooking Test
- Must be flexible to move to a store within a 50 miles radius and able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
ADA Statement: Working in our restaurants means you’ll prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knives and other kitchen equipment with accuracy. You may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up for four or more hours and reach across 36 inch countertops. Our kitchen is hot and often loud with a constricted workspace, limited storage space, and high shelving. Counter areas are often hot with steam from steam tables and food vapors.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it’s impacting our team or the communities we work in, we’re proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You’re wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength this brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to bloom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.