Offering Contemporary American cuisine that is California inspired with a focus on fresh organic ingredients. As a member of our Mosaic Family, we will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
The Floor Manager will be responsible for ensuring the restaurant is operating according to the standards, providing hands-on support from the beginning to end of the guest experience – with guests, the service team, and with the Back of House team. May be responsible for overseeing service of any portion of the restaurants operating hours, as well as share in administrative responsibilities.
Salary: $75k-$85k Yearly plus benefits
- Shift opening and closing managerial responsibilities.
- Financial/cash handling, operational administrative tasks, facilities/Health Department checks, and oversight of hourly employees
- Oversee the FOH staff through all working hours – setting up for service, all service hours, and closing each shift according to restaurant standards.
- Floor management: frequent decision making and troubleshooting, maintaining proper flow of service (at the door, on the floor, and at the pass), upholding service standards, product quality and cleanliness, continuous communication with kitchen and all FOH staff, guest interaction – ensuring service and food quality, cultivating relationships, resolving issues.
- Assisting in training of all FOH hourly staff based on standards, directing staff and enforcing service standard, and administering FOH hourly disciplinary action as needed.
- Ensure guests enjoy the restaurant experience.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of restaurant management experience required; hotel preferred.
- Strong service, food and beverage knowledge required.
- Ability to lead with poise under pressure.
- Detail oriented, organized and professional
- High volume, fast-paced, high profile restaurant experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong computer skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of POS systems
- Days and evenings
More detail about Mosaic Hollywood, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/461411-mosaic-hollywood