Essential Job Functions
- Establish strategies for growth and new category expansion on Amazon marketplace.
- Analyze Amazon business to drive revenue growth and profitability while supporting brand positioning.
- Amazon Advertising Strategy – (PPC, DSP, Video, OTT)
- 3P Partner Management Work with wholesale to provide seasonal strategy and segmented assortment guidance for approved third-party sellers.
- Inventory levels – Work with Buying and Planning teams to maintain proper inventory levels. Oversee POs and shipments to Amazon.
- Promotional calendar – Develop and own promotional calendar (DOTD, Lightning deals, Coupons) to drive brand growth, rank and ultimately organic growth.
- Reporting – Provide monthly business review to management team.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with Amazon advertising tools and strategies for brand growth
- Expertise in report building and data manipulation using Microsoft Excel
- Proven marketplace strategist with solid understanding of what drives growth in an online business
- Excellent reporting skills, leveraging Amazon reporting and analytics tools
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- P/L management experience
- PM Tool Experience (Asana) preferred
- BA/BS (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields a plus)
_____________________________________________________________________________Required Education and Experience
- 5+ years experience in Amazon 3rd party in a brand setting. Experience negotiating vendor terms with Amazon is a bonus.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task