In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Real Estate Advisory Group practice is a leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Generating revenue through sole-sourced business relationships
- Recruiting, training, and managing a team of real estate trainees and/or state certified appraisers
- Coordinating and managing large valuation and consulting projects on a local, regional, national, and international basis
- Performing in-depth industry, marketing, and competitor research
- Performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow (Argus and MS Excel), Comparable Property Sales Models and Construction Cost Models
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with Brokers and Property Managers
- Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assisting with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Achieved the MAI (Member of the Appraisal Institute) designation and hold a valid, certified general real estate appraisal license(s)
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate), MS in Finance, MS in Real Estate or MBA from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Real Estate Valuation or Consulting
- Previous experience or educational background in real estate industry
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Big 4 or large national firm manager level and above experience in real estate valuation & consulting and other real estate valuation designations would be a plus
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Associated topics: client, customer, court, criminal law, firm, lawyer, legal, legal firm, litigating, litigation attorney