WE ARE OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW WITH US!
Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores.
What We Will Offer You:
- A competitive rate of pay of: $24.73 per hour
- A one time $300 sign on bonus
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- Daily Pay
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
- Up to $500 Referral Bonus Program
This MAC Beauty Artist Job Is For You, If You Enjoy:
- Inspiring customers to express their individual beauty by providing them with a complete shopping experience, including enthusiastic, helpful assistance and product knowledge of M
• C cosmetics
- Open Availability to work any shift including weekends and holidays
- Working at Los Angeles International Airport
MAC Beauty Artist Key Accountabilities:
- Provide timely, welcoming, personal, professional, and consistent service to all customers at all times
- Assist customers with product/services selection and information
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, the well-executed, and expedient application of makeup to achieve the look the customer desire
- Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in term of service, sales, and company objectives
- Actively participate in M
• C training sessions and partnered store mandatory training sessions
- Actively participate in cleaning display units, tools, and testers throughout the day
- Maintain proper placement and condition of merchandise on counter, in stock room, and maintained areas
- Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets
- Assist with stocking of all counter supplies and inventory on a daily basis
- Assist in merchandising and re-stocking all products on the floor in showcases and cabinets every morning and as needed throughout the day
- Adhere to and model M
• C’s policies regarding customer service expectations, dress code, and professional standards
MAC Beauty Artist Required Qualifications:
- While certification in make-up artistry and/or previous retail make up experience is desirable, we also welcome applicants with amateur level experience
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
* To better assess your passion for makeup and your level of makeup application, all applicants must provide photos to display your work.
* A live makeup application demonstration is required for final candidates.
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results. #AF123QA #VN
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.