Date: 10/25/2020 12:00:00 AM
Opportunity is everything!
At Integrity, we’re passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled. If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
About the Position:
Since 1969, our client has developed, manufactured, and marketed sensors and controls to industries. That include assembly and robotics, automotive, material handling, packaging, metal forming, mobile equipment, plastics and food and beverage. ? They are currently looking for a 3rd shift Assembler.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Small parts assembly experience is very helpful and electronics assembly experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated soldering skills, SMT with soldering irons preferred.
- Excellent manual dexterity of both hands and precision finger manipulation.
- Flexible to work on a variety of jobs which require quick and continuous learning.
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing practices.
- Proven ability to be accurate and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to read and interpret detailed work instructions.
- Ability to stand continuously for up to 4 hours while working.
- Need to be mature and self-motivated to work in our collaborative, team environment.
- Able to lift a maximum of 15lbs
- Ability to stand for 8 hours (there is a lunch break)
- Minimal movement (walking), but never in the same line, consistently changing duties
- MUST READ instructions on each line before starting- PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL about 2 weeks to grasp the job
- MUST BE OK with CHANGE!
- Dress-code- Jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts ok. NO offensive print, rips holes cut offs, opened toe/heel shoes, no baggy pants no athletic wear.
- Someone who likes to change but with direction.
- Someone who likes to tinker with putting things together (electronics, building hobby planes and such etc.)
- Someone who stands all day with a simple duty (cashier, nail techs even though they sit)
- Someone who is NOT A JOB HOPPER
- someone who likes to follow directions.
- Must have reliable transportation the area is not Septa friendly
- Drug Test and Background Checks are required.
Benefits and Perks
- Paying: $17
- Temp to hire position.
- Able to Grow within the company due to performance and willingness to grow
- Hours of operation is 10:30 – 6:30 AM
- Company benefits after conversion
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Questions? Please contact Garry @ 267.201.5550, or email@example.com
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.