Associate Actuarial Consultant
Jersey City, NJ / Hybrid / Remote
Feeling boxed in by your current job? This role has the opportunity to gain management experience, work with other functions, and interact with key stakeholders. As an Actuarial Consultant you will provide analyses in supporting, maintaining, and enhancing commercial property products as well as improvement of rating and ratemaking factors. (#53333)
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- ACAS designation.
- 4+ years of actuarial experience.
- Predictive modeling experience.
- Familiarity with rating manuals, loss cost (rate) filings, and statistical data.
- Strong technical and project management/process leadership skills.
- High proficiency in Power BI, SQL, and Python / R.