Title: Art Director
Company: Industry Leading Technology Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: Quarterly Extensions
The Art Director is responsible for planning and executing projects independently and with a copywriting partner– often by overseeing vendors, freelancers, or junior staff. The ideal candidate will also lead successful creation and production of video and design solutions and following creative direction of the appropriate Creative Director.
- Accountable for successful execution of creative and art direction on assigned projects, mostly by leading vendors, junior creative staff, freelancers, and photographers as needed
- Executes high quality design work on assigned projects in a variety of media. Regularly reviews creative work with the group’s Creative Director’s to get feedback on direction, and to ensure the work is aligned with other client’s tone and visual world
- Fully accountable for the work and meetings regarding assigned projects
- Relied upon to conceive of, design and lead the development of high-quality creative work that pushes the client brand forward
- Builds and conducts persuasive creative presentations to wider team members and executive members within the company
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience, agency preferred
- Experience in broad range of new media communications. Especially film, video, animation, and social media
- Solid expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of problems and media
- In depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including providing clear communication and creative direction, giving timely and helpful feedback to improve creative solutions. Produce all work cost effectively and on schedule
- Experience with motion graphics, interactive, 3D, film/video, etc.
- Proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity
- Ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff, both in verbal, visual and in written format
- Deliver quality, conceptual ideas at high volume in a tight timeframe
- Excellent skills with design software used in the creative process, including, but not limited to – Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign
If you are interested in this role, apply to the link on this page.