CDL-A OTRCompany Truck Drivers
$3,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We are currently seeking OTR Truck Drivers for our operation in Downey, California. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner withTrimac Transportation.
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Driver Pay:Pay equaling up to $30-$35 an hour
- Hauling chemicals
- Load, detention, and breakdown pay
- $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
Company Driver Hours:
- up to 3,000+ miles weekly
- 3 weeks out, 1 week home time
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
Benefits Beyond the Pay Check:
- Have your Driver’s voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don’t feel safe in the weather? Don’t drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career-building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Hazmat/Tanker endorsements
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation – 49 CFR Part 40 – and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.