Pay Rate: $19-$41 per hour*
Get paid while starting your career in education â€£ Hiring NOW for 2023-24 School Year
The BEST Schools
The HIGHEST Pay $$$*
The MOST Flexibility
Are you an aspiring educator ready to inspire the next generation of learners? As you plan for the 2023-2024 school year, consider a role that offers both impact and flexibility. Swing Education makes it easy for passionate educators to start your career in education, and find substitute teaching jobs in your area. Since 2015, weâ€™ve partnered with 2,800 schools and districts across the country to connect subs to the best opportunities near them.
When you substitute teach with Swing, youâ€™ll be an employee and get full control of your teaching schedule and earning potential. 6 AM phone calls are a thing of the past. Instead, you can find substitute assignments ahead of time and set your schedule in advance. Youâ€™ll get paid every Friday and can control how much you earn by choosing how many days you work, and any Swing subs go on to take on full-time teaching positions!
Always accepting applications – Apply NOW
The benefits of subbing with Swing:
- You will get paid $$ weekly, every Friday.
- You will always earn the maximum pay $$. We never take a cut of your earnings.
- You will be eligible for health benefits and 401K as an employee of Swing**.
- You will be reimbursed $$ for your Livescan fee AFTER TEACHING YOUR FIRST DAY with Swing.
- You will be able to select the assignments that best fit your preferences.
- You will be granted access to available jobs in your area.
- You will have a chance to earn perks $$ throughout the year.
- You will find answers and receive support whenever you have questions or need help.
- You will get an opportunity to earn a $100 referral bonus by telling your friends about us. And theyâ€™ll receive $100 too!
What can you expect next?
- 1. Once you click apply, you will be taken to Swingâ€™s application page.
- 2. Answer a few simple questions to register and begin the application process.
- 3. Follow the steps on the screen. Your responses will help us determine your qualifications, flag gaps, and notify you of any action needed to get you certified and started.
- 4. Once you have completed all the necessary requirements, you will start to see all available schools and assignments on your computer, your phone, or on the Swing app!
- Bachelorâ€™s degree from a 4-yr college or university in the U.S..
- Currently have or will obtain a CA teaching credential or substitute teaching permit.
- Pass a background check and negative TB test before the hiring date.
Pay Rate: $19-$41 per hour*
*Pay is influenced by job-related factors like location, school, education, and certification. While we aim for competitive rates, pay is ultimately set by Swing’s school partners, so we cannot guarantee the highest pay for every job. Pay rates are an estimate.
**401(k) benefits available to SwingSubs who work with Swing for a year; Health care benefits available to SwingSubs who work with Swing for a year and 1,170 hours.