Ready to be a part of something big? At the Los Angeles Job Corps Center in Los Angeles, California we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families.
We offer health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, short term disability, and LTD. We offer paid vacation and paid sick leave! Paid holidays and a chance to make a difference every day!
Brief Job Description:
– Provide career technical training instruction and assistance.
– Develop and prepare lessons, curricula changes and supplemental materials.
– Administer and correct tests.
– Monitor and document student progress at work-based training sites.
– Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
– Active, current, and in good standing California RN/LVN license.
– Minimum two years of RN/LVN experience, one year as a licensed nurse providing care and services in a care setting.
– Must have one of the following completion of a course in teaching adults; or completion of a 24-hour course in “Planning, Implementing and Evaluating Educational Programs in Nursing”; or completion of a course approved by the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) or by an accredited educational institution; or a BRN continuing education course certificate used to meet this requirement.
– Must be able to be approved by the California’s Dept. of Public Health as a Nurse Assistant Training Program (NATP) instructor.
For more information about the Job Corps program at a national level, please visit our Official Public Website http://www.jobcorps.gov.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran