Our client is seeking a Technical Sales Representative who will be responsible for sales of their line of Density and Viscosity Instrumentation. Your territory covers the Western USA. Candidates will ideally be located near Los Angeles but other major cities in the territory are possible.
The base salary range for this position is $72,000/y to $81,000/y and depends on capital equipment sales experience, with specific industry experience preferred. The commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one, and includes bonuses for meeting and exceeding targets. The company offers monthly car allowance/mileage, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities, developing proposals, and closing business.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- Experience in technical sales, analytical instruments sales preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a natural sciences or engineering is preferred
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport
Associated topics: architect, building, installation, lab, laboratory, microsurgery, sales applications engineer, spinal, vascular, web service