If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organization we are looking for a new Senior Sales Executive. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Sea Logistics team.
To support our rapid growth in Sea Logistics at Kuehne+Nagel, we are hiring highly motivated individuals who are sales savvy, and believe in delivering quality service to fulfil customer needs. This role will be responsible for delivering agreed portfolio targets through the development of existing and new customers in accordance with our national sales management guidelines.
- Hunt and develop new sea logistics opportunities with a focus on small and medium size customers. The opportunities should be focused on business that is paid in the USA.
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM tool.
- Conduct mutually agreed Quarterly Business Reviews with the customer and maintain close/ongoing communication with customer and Customer Care Location to ensure both external & internal customer expectations are met.
- Engage cross-functionally within Sea Logistics organization to build relationships and knowledge especially as it pertains to the Transpacific Eastbound market.
- Adhere to all policies listed in the Kuehne+Nagel Guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Experiences
- BS or Certificate in Logistics / Supply Chain / International business / Project Management preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years field sales in freight forwarding or two years of operational experience.
- Experience with logistics processes, systems and solutions.
- Travel as required
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.Kuehne+Nagel’s general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.