We are looking for an AM Baker to join our 12:30am to 9:00am overnight bake shift. Candidates ideally have at least one year commercial baking experience. We offer competitive pay with rate ultimately depending on demonstrated ability. Initiative and acquisition of new skills will be rewarded with additional responsibility and career advancement.
Employer-sponsored (subsidized) health insurance plus dental and vision are available for full-time employees. Paid time off available to full-time employees after one year.
- Be hardworking, responsible, reliable, and possess a sense of urgency
- Cleanliness, organization, and knowledge of kitchen procedures are essential
- Be able to bend, stoop, and reach plus frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and good basic math skills
- Be ego-free, team-oriented, and possess a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Must be available to work Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays
- California Food Handler Card required
Our commissary is located at Verdugo Rd near York Blvd in Glassell Park/Eagle Rock and is serviced by Metro bus lines 28, 83, 183, and 685. Free secure parking in a gated lot is available to all employees.
Sugarbloom Bakery is an established bakery located in Eagle Rock / Glassell Park. We produce and deliver the best croissants and viennoiseries in LA. Our chef/owner Sharon Wang worked for Thomas Keller for nearly a decade and was head pastry chef at Bouchon in both Napa Valley and Beverly Hills. We are operational 7 days a week and our pastries are available for sale at 50+ locations throughout the greater LA area.
Employees wear masks and physically distance, sanitization protocols are in place, retail pickups are contactless. Vaccination required.
More detail about Sugarbloom Bakery, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/286095-sugarbloom-bakery