Bottega Louie Restaurant & Patisserie debuted in DTLA in 2009 and has since gained a legendary reputation as a world class patisserie and luxury Italian restaurant. We recently opened our second location in West Hollywood and have opportunities for hospitality professionals to join our team.
Our greatest asset, and the largest contributing factor to our success, is our people. It is our responsibility to provide the opportunity for each employee to pursue professional progress and satisfaction in their work. Satisfying our vast array of guests, depends on the united efforts of many. As a Chef de Cuisine, you are essential to the success of the company.
As our organization expands, we are looking for Chef de Cuisines with the following qualifications:
- A positive attitude and the ability to work collaboratively with a team of managers while leading a staff of 75+ employees
- A genuine passion for providing the highest level of hospitality to all of our guests while maintaining a standard of excellence
- The availability to work 10 12 hours per day, including late nights, weekends, and holidays
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Train and coach kitchen staff to focus on recipe adherence. Addressing poor performance and correcting bad habits. Teaching proper cooking techniques and guaranteeing all guests receive food product made per the Bottega Louie recipes specifications
- Ensuring all sous chefs are utilizing operational checklists and effectively managing each area of the kitchen
- All kitchen equipment is well maintained and kitchen cleanliness and sanitation protocols are in place and being followed each and every shift
- Maintain professional appearance and grooming standards for yourself and monitor/coach on these standards for all staff
- Assist our Executive Chef with maintaining labor numbers, proper order pars and vendor relations, ensure food cost goals are met and kitchen is appropriately staffed
- Create a positive work environment for our employees through friendly, caring, and professional communication. Making sure to pass down a culture of excellence
Qualified Chef de Cuisines must be detail oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and have a great attitude. Five years experience is a plus.
Bottega Louie offers competitive compensation, dining discounts, Health, Dental, + Vision, Paid Time Off and immense growth potential! We strongly believe in a positive work environment committed to the care, growth, and development of our employee
Salary Based on Experience
Bottega Louie uses E-Verify on all applications received.
More detail about Bottega Louie part of Bottega Louie, please visit