As a Workday FINS Integrations Lead your primary responsibilities may include:
- Comprehend data integrations from point-to-point systems as well as holistic interchange services rendering effective data quality and dependable exchanges of digital information
- Identify, assess,and solvecomplex business problemsfor integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array of Financial functional areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding
- Collaborate with client and 3rdparties to develop technical solutions that support business processes
- Closelyfollow the strategic directionset by clientleadership when establishing Workday project goals
- Collaborate with client counterparts to deliver shared objectives (including design and build activities)
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Hassome latitudein decision-making – acts independently to determine methods and procedures onnew assignments.
Why should I join the Accenture Workday team?
- Innovate every day. Be at the forefront of designing and delivering Workday solutions that push boundaries and create new opportunities for our clients.
- Lead with the industry’s best . Join an industry-recognized global cloud leader with more than 2000 Workday certified professionals collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Learn and grow continuously. Harness unmatched training and professional development to help you build and advance your Workday, consultative and delivery skills. With learning resources, interactive classroom courses, real-life client simulations and ongoing mentoring available when you need it, you’ll expand your thinking beyond the core Workday implementation.
Here’s what you need:
- Existing and up to date Workday Integrations Partner Certification
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst, Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 3+ years of experience in the application of modern integration technologies (EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net, middleware)1+ year hands-on Workday Integrations experience & 1 Full lifecycle Workday Integrations Implementation
- 1+ year of experience with Workday Financials transactions and integrations
- 1+ year hands-on Workday Integrations experience & 1 Full lifecycle Workday Integrations Implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus points if:
- Congruent designer and developer experience with demonstrated ability to deliver coded integration work to a production environment
- Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience.As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below andinformation on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
New York City: $78,600-$169,800
With Accenture’s Total Rewards, you are empowered to be your best-for the business, for your family, and for yourself.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.