Veterinarian opportunity in a new, exciting practice in Los Angeles, California
This hospital focuses on authentic client and pet care, they find real joy from supporting animals with a collaborative team approach. It has a state-of-the-art facility that has full in-house lab equipment. They Invest in new technology and can provide digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, tono-pen, Ultrasound, Echocardiography, Midmark pro-1000 dental w/high-speed handpieces, pulse oximetry, Cardell and Doppler NIBP monitors.
Package & Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Sign-on/Retention Bonus DOE!
- 401K plan with company match & 100% paid life insurance
- Healthcare Benefits including dental, vision, and 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental, vacation and sick time
- Continued Professional Development: CE Allowance & Paid CE Days
- Opportunities to participate in Clinical Studies program
- Innovative associate health benefits
- Mentorship Program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- And much more!
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
- Experience is preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply – practice is keen to support your career and help you flourish!
- DVM/VMD/NAVLE degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- DEA License (can be acquired upon hire)
- Active State License & USDA accreditation (can be acquired upon hire)
- Proficient surgical and general medicine experience
- A compassionate and energetic Veterinarian
- A strong communicator who loves building rapport and long-lasting relationships with clients
- An enthusiastic person who possesses strong emotional intelligence and is a team player
If you share the same values as our client, such as Trust, Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork and Education, please apply today.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinarian job in Los Angeles, California, please click the ‘Apply’ button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Veterinary team on +1 (786) 7060905
Click here to view more Veterinarian Jobs