As a Tax Senior, you will:
- Review federal and multi-state tax returns; experience with flow-through entities highly desirable
- Research fundamental tax issues using online tools
- Perform other accounting duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by managers
- Train and develop Staff Accountants
- Communicate with managers, partners, and clients
What you bring to the role:
An ideal fit for our firm displays a passion for superior client service, uncompromising integrity, excellent project management abilities, and leadership skills. We’re a fast-paced and dynamic environment so a strong sense of urgency will fit right in!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Master’s in Accounting is preferred.
- CPA Certified or the eligibility to work towards obtaining a CPA license.
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting.
- Review experience.
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs. Experience with ProSystem fx, CCH, RIA, and/or Engagement is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect
- The opportunity to innovate and do work that motivates and engages you
- A collaborative environment focused on your career growth and continuous professional development
- Competitive compensation and a total rewards package that focuses on all aspects of your wellbeing
- Flexibility to do impactful work and the time to enjoy your life outside of work
About Cherry Bekaert
Cherry Bekaert, ranked among the largest assurance, tax and advisory firms in the U.S., serves clients across industries in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. “Cherry Bekaert” is the brand name under which Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC, independently owned entities, provide professional services in an alternative practice structure in accordance with applicable professional standards. Cherry Bekaert LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC and its subsidiary entities provide business advisory and non-attest services spanning the areas of transaction advisory, risk and accounting advisory, digital solutions, cybersecurity, tax, benefits consulting, and wealth management. For more details, visit cbh.com/disclosure.
Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your family with a measure of financial protection.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://www.cbh.com/careers/coloradosenior/
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States. Cherry Bekaert will not provide work sponsorship for this position.
Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC are members of Allinial Global, an accountancy and business advisory global association. Visit us at cbh.com/careers and follow us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
© 2022 Cherry Bekaert. All Rights Reserved.