COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Surgery – General (GS)
- Compensation Options- Guarantee or Guarantee with Production Incentives
- Sign On Bonus plus Relocation Assistance
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Surgery – General (GS)
- 4-day work week
- Hospital maintains a 2 acre garden producing organic fruits and vegetables for cafeteria and employees.
- Only 10 call days per month – Level IV Trauma Designation
- Bread and Butter General Surgery
- Blocked OR time, Clinic is on hospital campus
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Surgery – General (GS)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Medicine or School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Able to obtain CA licensure
COMMUNITY Surgery – General (GS)
- Postcard views in every direction- Forrest covered Mountains, Pacific Ocean Views, Miles and Miles of pristine beaches!
- Local airport, Cal Poly University, tremendous selection of local restaurants and retail shops.
- Mild climate all year-Local Dairies, Wineries and Breweries.
- Not Big City CA- You’ll see more Elk than Movie Stars here!
- Cost of living is 28% below CA average
REFERENCE NUMBER: 170541
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.