Sr. Pricing Analyst, Corporate Accounts will be responsible for establishing relationships and work with both internal (Sales Management, Corporate Accounts, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance and Customer Service team members) and external (decision makers, persons of authority, and/ or facility administrators representing GPOs, IDNs, facilities in addition to sales distributors) stakeholders to support the development and implementation of provider agreements and pricing. This individual is responsible for all aspects of contracts and pricing analytics and guidance while ensuring compliance with all applicable Company policies, SOPs and SOX policies, etc..
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides leadership, direction and training for all members of the Pricing & Contracts Team.
- Performs contract management and collaborates with Corporate Accounts, Sales and Legal teams to oversee all aspect of contract and pricing development from initial RFP and receipt of a pricing request, contract and pricing execution and implementation (pricing set up, communication to the field, managing pricing discrepancies, overseeing and ensure accurate admin fee and rebate calculation and payment) and reporting of contract performance.
- Provides analytics and recommendations to support contract and pricing strategic planning, provides rationale for pricing approvals and recommended course of action to ensure maximization of profitability.
- Prepares pricing analysis including margin analysis and impact analysis to summarize contract and/or pricing value and ensures appropriate review and approvals as required by standard operating procedures and SOX as well as oversight for all aspects of contract maintenance to assure all pricing is formally approved and accurately established in the ERP system and provided to the field.
- Collaborates with Contracts and Pricing Management team, Corporate Accounts, VP Sales and Marketing to establish/ update processes to manage price approval tiers, price volume commitments, value analysis committee submissions, pricing optimization strategies and compliance to contractual terms.
- Collaborates with Corporate Accounts and Sales VPs to track growth opportunities including vendor consolidation execution and reporting for hospital and surgeon conversion campaigns and initiatives.
- Creates business review packets summarizing sales history, contract terms, opportunities for contract optimization and price improvements as well as including recommendations for contract compliance opportunities.
- Provides analysis of product usage, ASPs and works closely with Marketing to maintain a current and accurate Price List.
- Works with cross functional teams and leaders in the organization to develop, implement and administer processes, procedure and policies to increase overall productivity, efficiency and accuracy for new product launches and pricing initiatives.
- Assists Manager, Pricing with procedures, process improvements and other related tasks.
- Interacts and collaborates with Finance and Accounting to ensure proper billing, commission reductions, credit memos, and admin fee and rebate accruals as well as providing audit support. Available during each month end to work through all pricing challenges with cross functional leaders to ensure all orders on pricing hold are released for revenue recognition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Results oriented with a focus on flawless execution and timely management of numerous contracts and pricing initiatives in various stages of processing.
- Proven experience in overseeing and managing cross functional, multi-phased and time sensitive pricing proposals and projects.
- Ability to interact and communicate (speaking, writing and listening) professional and effectively with internal and external executives, decision makers and peers.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and reasoning skills as well as the ability to create and summarize complex pricing models by providing assessments, recommendations and innovative solutions.
- Works well in a team environment.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor s or MBA degree in Business, Economics, Finance
- Minimum of 7 years work experience or commensurate experience in contracts and pricing administration and analytics
- Experience working in the healthcare or medical device industry preferred
- Experience collaborating with field sales and marketing preferred
For roles based in the United States that require access to hospital facilities, must be eligible for and maintain credentials at all required hospitals, including meeting any applicable physical requirements or vaccination requirements (including the COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable).
ATEC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state or local laws. Further, ATEC will make reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with disability discrimination laws.
Associated topics: attorney, company, compliance, compliance department, compliance office, corporate attorney, lawyer, legal, legal department, llp