Our client, a premier global entertainment streaming site, is looking for a hard-working, and solutions-driven Senior Producer to join their Creative Team. The goal of this role is to concept and shape motion-based marketing communications, visual language, and creative strategy for title promotions. The ideal candidate for this role is an expert in video/film/animation post-production.
This is a full-time position on a hybrid work schedule based in San Mateo, California.
- Execute and manage all operational aspects of video projects (trailers campaigns, organic social, brand videos, etc.) from inception to completion. This role will work very closely with the Creative Lead and Marketing Managers to ensure that the video deliverables are falling within the overall campaign goals, timeline, and budget.
- Use visual storytelling skills and keen attention to detail to evaluate, uphold, implement, and evangelize production standards that adhere to the Rakuten Viki brand and style guidelines.
- Plan and execute integrated productions (e.g., film, motion graphics, animation, photography, interactive design, etc.) for multimedia content on various platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Educate internal stakeholders and external agencies on creative process and brand guidelines for projects. Manage, prioritize, and implement feedback from stakeholders as projects develop.
- Actively investigate and suggest new ideas to improve content engagement on all platforms, including emerging social media outlets.
- Analyze content performance and report on activities, including key insights to shape and drive content strategy moving forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, multimedia design, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in video/film production for an agency and/or internal brand marketing team.
- Experience in video/film production across various marketing mediums.
- Expert level with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, color correction, sound mixing. Knowledge of 2D animation and 3D effects is a huge plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs
- Streaming industry knowledge
- Experience developing iconic work for brand campaigns
- On-set production experience is a plus
Base salary: $110k-120k + bonus and stock options; DOE