Servexo is seeking a talented individual committed to excellence, honesty, and integrity to join our team. We have an opportunity for a detail-oriented individual in Gardena, CA Servexo’s Corporate Offices.
Schedule: Day, Swing, and Grave schedules (40 hours per week)
WHO WE ARE:
Servexo provides fully integrated security solutions utilizing highly trained staff, leading-edge technology, and the latest equipment. While our team can execute protective services in a variety of situations, we specialize in the corporate, government, health care, education, and utilities sectors. Our next generation approach combines traditional methods with hi-tech options such as cyber security, drone technology and biometrics.
Employing industry-leading software, our physical security uses a mobile-enabled tool throughout their patrol. With GPS monitoring, up-to-the-minute reporting, detailed analytics and much more, our clients experience the Servexo advantage in real-time. Customized, affordable security solutions our clients want without compromising the protection they need that is our client commitment.
PAY RATE: $20.50 per hour. After successful completion of a 90-day probationary period the rate will increase to $21.50 with the potential for additional increases based on performance.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401k plan, paid life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off for most of our positions.
- We also provide an employee assistance program, employee referral program, a recognition program, on-the-job training, and career growth opportunities.
- This position offers a company vehicle and company cellular phone during working hours to conduct supervisory duties.
The Operations Specialist reports to the Security Manager on designated security accounts. The Operations Specialist provides supervision of security officers during the normal course of their duties. A part of your job will be to do some logistical duties such as inventory and mailing out uniforms to officers in the field. This involves packing, labeling and ordering more uniforms and an occasional inventory check once a week.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform day / night site visits to inspect and supervise security officers
- Assist Security Managers to coach, counsel, discipline, train, and manage security officers
- Support operations for remotely managed accounts
- Respond to call-offs and identify alternative officers for coverage
- Manage schedules and assign officers appropriately
- Conduct dispatching and scheduling duties as needed
- Operations Specialist may be required to stand post on an as-needed basis for an undefined period
- Respond to client or site emergencies as they arise
- Monitor your team’s activities
- Prepare various reports and conduct investigations/interviews within company policy and procedure.
- Conduct physical hazard/safety inspections
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions and alarm systems.
- Defuse disturbances and conflict through the utilization of conflict resolution and the company disciplinary policy as applicable.
- Enforce the post orders, company policies, and disciplinary policy. Administer verbal warnings and escalate progressive disciplinary actions to the Security Manager as warranted.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette while maintaining a courteous and polite tone.
- Complete assignments and tasks as directed by management
- Shipping and Receiving
- Packing & Labeling
- Inventory Tracking
- 3-5 years of Security Guard experience, supervisory experience preferred.
- Possession of active Security Guard Card preferred.
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- Must read, write, and speak English.
- Must have strong verbal, problem-solving and follow-up skills; and the ability to coordinate and perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent computer and technology-based platforms experience and capabilities. Must be highly proficient at MS Word, Excel, with the ability to learn programs quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A highly organized and detail-oriented professional who can work independently.
- A strong and clear writer, able to prepare clear and appropriate correspondence and reports quickly and articulately.
- Must be a team player – works well with others; understands the role each person plays in the organization and seeks assistance when needed.
- Perform any task given.
Servexo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Associated topics: canine detection, casino, explosive detection, guard, loss prevention, metal detection, public safety officer, school, surveillance, watchman