NOW HIRING!! Work for a Top-Rated hospital in LA!! We are urgently hiring Sepsis Coordinator RNs near Los Angeles, CA!!
$15K Sign-on BONUS!
Pay: $41.16 – $66.00/hour
The Sepsis Coordinator is a health care professional who works in collaboration with the medical and hospital staff to provide multidisciplinary care to the septic patient. The Coordinator provides clinical professional expertise for patients, families and staff members.
- Three (3) years of recent critical care, and/or ED experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field or a combination of education and/or additional job related experience in lieu of the degree
- RN, BLS, ACLS
- Must have analytical skills for collecting and analyzing data.
- Master’s degree in health related field preferred
Minimum Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work in a union environment.
Preferred Work Experience and Qualifications:
Required Licensure, Certification, Registration or Designation:
- Current Los Angeles County Fire Card required (within 30 days of employment).
Email your resume to
Powered by JazzHR