Job Title: Managed Care Coordinator II
Location: Columbia, SC 29203 (Onsite training then remote) (Must be located at SC)
Duration: 3 months temp to hire
Pay rate: $30/hr to $32/hr
- Evaluate medical eligibility for benefits and clinical criteria, applying clinical expertise and administrative policies.
- Provide health management program interventions for members managing health, chronic illness, or acute illness.
- Active case management, assess service needs, develop action plans, and monitor outcomes.
- Active and unrestricted RN license for the state of South Carolina or compact license.
- 3 years of clinical experience. Prior experience in insurance, utilization review, case management, surgical, or behavioral health is preferred.
About Us: Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. SPECTRAFORCE is built on the concept of human connection, defined by our branding tagline NEWJOBPHORIA, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow cultivates NEWJOBPHORIA with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. http://www.spectraforce.com
Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA-compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurance. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to eligible employees include commuter benefits, a 401K plan with matching, and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid and paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require reasonable accommodation.
Note: The Company is committed to complying with the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) effective January 1, 2023; and all data privacy laws in the jurisdictions in which it recruits and hires employees. A Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information can be located on our website. Applicants with disabilities may access this notice in an alternative format by contacting NAhr@spectraforce.com.