Open to remote candidates in CA or NV only. Candidates onsite in Santa Clara or Las Vegas preferred.
Located in the South Bay Area, we are a Computer Hardware Manufacturing Startup that is disrupting the Data Center/HPC/AI markets by providing the world’s first Universal Processor. We’ve raised over $40M in funding post Series B and are quickly growing!
We are looking for individuals with microprocessor design & computer architecture experience who’s worked on complex and high performance designs.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Join a startup, have an immediate impact!
- Unlock the performance potential of nanometer-class chips!
- Competitive Base, Equity, Full Benefits starting day 1, PTO, Relocation, 401K, and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- RTL design/development
- Coordinate physical implementation efforts
- Ensure functional correctness via verification flow
- Overall own a complex block on the chip
What You Need for this Position
- BS/MS in related field
- 4+ years of experience
- High Performance CPUs
- Microprocessor design
- Experience scheduling algorithms, execution pipelines, high performance cache designs, and memory management units
So if you are a Design Engineer with CPU / Microprocessor experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Caroline Veillon
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV5-1699546L459 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Caroline Veillon – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.