Rogers Behavioral Health is proud to provide our leading mental health services for children, teens, and adults in Ladera Heights, CA. This location offers specialized outpatient treatment for OCD and anxiety, trauma, depression, mood disorders and co-occurring diagnosis. Our multidisciplinary team is backed by strong medical and clinical leadership in a private, non-academic setting. With over 20 years of evidence based treatment outcomes, our research team uses psychometrically sound outcome measures and statistical analyses to evaluate the effectiveness of each program by location.
The Clinical Director will be leading and mentoring the multidisciplinary team to provide high quality services for patients in PHP and IOP levels of care. The Clinical Director also serves as a liaison and works to establish partnerships within the community in order to advance the development of our continuum of care model. This role requires robust training and experience with the implementation of CBT/DBT, along with experience in the populations and programs we work with. An established knowledge and experience to train and supervise the clinical team on evidence-based practices as well as to support professional development within the clinic is vital.
- Monday-Friday, No weekends, No Holidays
- Collaborate and partner with Director of Operations in facilitating the running of the clinic.
- Contribute to the larger Rogers system by participating in system-wide trainings/talks.
- Be a part of something great! As we consider adding programs to treat addiction and eating disorders, play an instrumental role in meeting the particular needs of the surrounding Los Angeles community.
Salary Range: $135,000 to $180,000 annually
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee Rogers Behavioral Health regional programs’ clinical staff performance in providing treatment services in the assigned regional program.
- Ensure the clinical staff receives appropriate clinical supervision.
- Conduct and/or oversees retrospective reviews and evaluations of the quality of patient care through patient care audit procedures.
- Facilitate the clinical continuum of care.
- Assure the development of a continuum within the local community.
- Assure the development of continuum with Rogers Residential and in-patient services.
- Serve as a liaison to the community.
- Develop program schedule and training curriculum.
- Assist with developing program schedule based on empirically supported clinical practice.
- Develop training curriculum to assure staff are competent/clinically effective.
- Participate in participation of CBT Academy modules.
- May provide patient care for patients in the program.
- May conduct initial assessment on patients in the program.
- Work with staff to develop and update the patient’s treatment plan.
- May provide ongoing care to selected patients in the program.
- Monitor clinical staff performance and provide opportunities for age-specific continuing education.
- Provide a continuing education program for the medical staff and for other clinical staff, as requested and as deemed necessary, to keep staff informed of significant new developments and new skills in psychiatric care of patients.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of clinical staff development and staff training activities.
- Ensure completion of regular performance reviews of all clinical staff supervised.
- Develop, administer and seek compliance with the bylaws, rules and regulations for services provided.
- Doctor of Psychology licensed in the state in which the regional program is based. (PHD or PSYD)
- Administrative or supervisory experience in a psychiatric setting preferred.
- Sales/marketing, patient development and/or community relations-related experience.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression, and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action – Rogers Behavioral Health (rogersbh.org)