Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team! The Legal Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support for an Executive at an AmLaw100 firm.
- Handling administrative needs of Founding Partner
- Arranging conference calls and meetings
- Be extremely professional, dedicated, and polished
- Planning work-related travel details from start to finish
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant in a law firm, or in other related fields
- Must be able to work with and support a very high-profile and demanding industry-leader
- Familiarity with legal jargon
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
If this job sounds right for you, apply today! Please respond with your resume and your availability (day & time) for a call. Applicants lacking experience as a EXECUTIVE OR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT will not be considered for this position. Competitive salary and benefits.