Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – United States and Canada only (TimeZone:EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80 – $100/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long-term
Work closely with the founding team to build a great FinTech product.
What You’ll Be Working On
Our client is looking for an experienced Python Engineer to drive lifestyle analytics solution. You will work closely with the Data Science team and get exposed to clients on regular basis for input on the product.
You will develop cutting edge lifestyle analytics solutions and maintain the existing tech stack. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, they’d like to meet you.
- Work with Data Science team/leadership to design and develop solutions and models that use data and advanced analytics (machine learning, optimization, statistical and mathematical frameworks) to solve these problems
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of systems engineers and developers to deploy models into production environments
- Work with the sales team and data science managers to develop strategies for client engagement and offerings.
- Proven experience as Python Developer or relevant role
- 3+ years Data Science production code development experience in Python
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and relevant tools (e.g., PubSub, Compute Engine, BigQuery)
- Practical knowledge of Machine learning techniques such as regression, classification & deep learning.
- 2 years experience experience with SQL
- Experience with coding best practices, version control and documentation.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.