Medicare agents – sell Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and PDP from home this AEP! Assurance is looking for licensed and experienced insurance sales agents to help Medicare beneficiaries find the plan that is right for them.
As an Independent Medicare Agent, you will have the opportunity to help Medicare beneficiaries while building your career, all at your own pace. Our high-powered marketing engine generates in-market shoppers for you at no cost, so you can focus on your sales and provide the best experience.
Through Assurance, you will have access to trusted carriers like UnitedHealthcare, Aetna, Humana, Anthem, WellCare, and more. Help people find not just any plan, but the right plan.
As a Licensed Medicare Sales Agent, you will:
- Help Medicare eligible individuals select the right Medicare insurance plan
- Enjoy the stability of being part of the Prudential brand
- Have the tools and training you need to reach your sales goals
- Uphold CMS and carrier requirements
Our Independent Medicare Agents enjoy benefits such as:
- High commissions plus potential bonuses
- Warm leads provided at no cost
- Work freedom – work from anywhere and around your schedule
- Free platform training & scripting
- Expert technology, administrative, and sales support
- Individual and group coaching sessions
Requirements for Independent Insurance Agents
- An active Health insurance license (NPN required)
- Current AHIP certification
- 3 or more state licenses prior to starting with Assurance
- A history of compliant insurance sales
- A computer, headset with a microphone, and a reliable internet connection
- Active E&O Insurance
- You have total freedom of where and when to work. We recommend committing at least 20 hours per week to succeed.
Ready to start? Fill out our form, answer some questions, and attend our free webinar to learn more about becoming an independent agent with Assurance!
Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on
A reasonable earning expectation for this independent agent position is between $30000 – $100000 / year depending on hours worked as well as commission and earnings plans.
Agents should anticipate committing to between 10 and 50 hours of work per week to meet the reasonable window of compensation as an independent agent.
Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance.