Job Description Role Responsibilities: Generate new business opportunities through networking, referrals and cold calls.
Meet with business owners to understand their employee benefits strategy and needs.
Conduct virtual and on-site presentations to position the value of Aflac’s products and services.
Educate employees on available benefits packages and support their enrollment.
Provide ongoing enrollment and claims support to new and existing clients.
Related competencies: Networking and relationship building.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Sales aptitude and comfort in presenting ideas.
Advantages to working with us: Flexibility to build and manage your own schedule.
Become tech savvy, as it relates to a CRM system, enrollment platforms, etc.
Discounted rates with benefits and wireless communication providers.
On-demand training and professional development opportunities.
This is not a salaried position.
Aflac benefits advisors earn commissions, bonuses, residual income and stock.
Aflac benefits advisors are independent agents and are not Aflac employees.
Aflac’s family of insurers includes Aflac and/or Aflac New York, and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/or Continental American Life Insurance Company.
WWHQ | 1932 Wynnton Road | Columbus, GA 31999.
Continental American Insurance Company | Columbia, SC.
6/23 ” Company Description Company Description:
• We’re a leader in supplemental insurance policies – helping to protect more than 50 million people worldwide.
World’s Most Admired Companies list – FORTUNE magazine named Aflac to the list for the 20th consecutive year in 2021.
• Rated A for insurer financial strength by AM Best and S&P.
• Raised and donated more than $140 million to the Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
Why Work at this Company:
• Flexibility to build and manage your own schedule.
• Competitive commissions, stock bonuses, and incentives.
• Discounted rates with benefits and wireless communication providers.
• On demand training and professional development opportunities.